The Maxwell Fitness Team is heading to the beautiful Mohonk Preserve in May to participate in Rock The Ridge!
Rock The Ridge is a 50-mile endurance challenge and environmental fundraiser set in the natural beauty of Mohonk Preserve, a vast, nonprofit nature preserve situated in the mid-Hudson Valley of New York State. The goal is to traverse a 50-mile course within 24 hours by walking, running, or any combination thereof. The course winds along well-maintained carriage roads, through lush forests and over ridgelines with magnificent vistas. The Nature Conservancy has described this area as “one of Earth’s last great places.”
Rock The Ridge supports a great cause: preserving over 8,000 acres of the Shawangunk Mountains region. Please help us support the Mohonk Preserve and their award-winning conservation science, environmental education, and land protection and stewardship programs.
Please help us raise money for this important environmental cause by running in the FitMax 5K. Thank you!
Mark your calendars! We will be having our FitMax 5K on Sunday, April 23rd at 8:00 AM.
- The race begins 4/23/17 8 AM at Maxwell's Fitness Programs
- It’s an out and back run starting south on Williamson Blvd
- All typical age groups will be scored
- $100 cash prize to overall winner
- Registration is $25 and increases to $35 day of race
- First 150 registered runners receive a free custom race shirt
- A portion of the proceeds benefit the Mohonk Preserve
- Delicious food provided by Olive Garden
- The Hub Cycling will be raffling off a beach cruiser. One raffle ticket is included with early registration.
Step 1: Complete Registration Form
Step 2: Make Payment
Thank you to our sponsors:
Weigh in 9:00am | Competition 9:30am
- Registration Information: $30 advanced fee and $40 day of competition.
- Space limited to 30 participants. T-shirts given to first 20 to register.
- Sponsorships available for $200
- $150 prize for overall male & female winners.
- Male & female age group winners.
- Your 1RM for both the squat & bench will be divided by your body weight to get your score. Highest score wins.
- Two attempts.
- Squat: Upper thighs must be 90 degrees at bottom. Lock out.
- Bench: Bar must touch chest. Lock out.