Couch to 5K
Our Couch to 5K (3.1 miles) is a training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While HIIT Class focuses on runners of all levels.
The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 7 weeks! Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and education on proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
You will be training for the FitMax 5k on April 23rd.
- Seven week training program to get beginners to the FitMax 5k starting line
- Coach Rob Maxwell will lead 2 weekly group practices that take place on Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am; all will leave from Maxwell's Fitness Programs
- Practices start Tuesday, March 7th
- Educational clinics & injury screenings
- Weekly emails that include training plan updates & guidance
- A new group of running and walking buddies to get you going!
- Program Fee: $90 and excludes race registration